Servicing Our Customers
Since 1947


Governor - Request A Quote

The Governor Insurance Agency now offers Amusement Insurance. With Workers Compensation available Nationwide, we offer insurance that can be customized to fit your needs.

Governor Insurance offers Business and Product Liability, Building and Personal Property, Accident Medical for Customers, and Commercial Auto Insurance.

We now offer Specialized Business Insurance Coverage for the following:

  • Inflatables
  • Slides
  • Concessions/Trailers
  • Rock/Climbing Walls
  • Simulators
  • Trampoline Parks
  • Mechanical Bull
  • Water Games
  • Dunk Tanks
  • Track/Trackless Trains
  • Arcades
  • Go Karts
  • Batting Cages
  • Tents/Tables and Chairs
  • Animal Exposures
  • Entertainment

Business Coverages

A. Business and Product Liability
Protects your business against claims for injuries or damage arising from your products or operations.

B. Building and Personal Property
Pays to repair or replace your own building and any of your equipment, stock or contents including Betterments and improvements.

C. Accident Medical for Customers
We will pay medical bills for customers injured from your operation.

Inland Marine/Equipment Insurance

Provides All-Risk Protection for your inventory while on & off premises including transit. Actual Cash Value & Replacement Cost Valuation are both available.

Commercial Auto Insurance

Provides for both personal and/or business use of your automobiles, delivery trucks and trailers.